Jul 22, 2011

Flashback Friday 002


 WAIT...WHAT?

It's Halloween of 2009! My friends and I (well most of us) dressed up as Disney characters.
From left to right - Dr. Phil, Mulan (me), Nala, Batmans, Meg, Esmerelda, Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, Pocahontas and Catwoman. We then proceeded to a dance party.

These are definitely some good times that I love to look back on. Hopefully we'll be able to dress up this year and have everyone together for Halloween. My roommates and I are definitely trying to implement some themed parties this year! It's our last year of college, so we're going to leave it with a bang!

1 comment:

  1. As I will be close to you this year (UNCG) please invite me to your theme parties...and I hope one includes more Disney costumes!

    ps. If you read this comment to answer your question about my vacation. It was to visit Laura Clever. Who you might have met. She was a German exchange student our freshmen year of high school.

    ReplyDelete