Jun 7, 2012

BACK FROM VACATION

June 7, 2012
I can't believe it has been a little over a month since I last blogged. My sincerest apologies! Between the last month of my undergrad, graduation, New York City and Thailand, I just couldn't keep up with what life was handing to me. No worries though, I have every intention of sharing my photos and experiences of my last month...just spare me some patience and I'll get right to it :)

In a nutshell, I just came back from my two week excursion to Thailand! We went all over including Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Cha Am. I met some of the most incredible people and I can't wait to share all the details soon.

Just hold on tight and the blogging world of the 25th Hour will be back shortly.
Right after I recover from some major jet lag.

*Photo was taken at Cha Am Beach, Thailand last week.

3 comments:

  1. wow wow wow!! can't wait to see all the photos when you're back!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo for jet lag, except not really. I am suffering a case of it too so I feel your pain.
    Sounds like your vacation was fantastic, can't wait to hear more!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your graduation from undergrad! Can't wait to hear and see pictures from your adventures.

    Jamie
    http://greyskysaturday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete