Jul 23, 2012

So, I may have a new obsession.
It may be not new to most people, but because I've recently joined the "iPhone club" aka the cool club, I have been constantly downloading apps, texting more because it is fun and instagram-ing the CRAP out of my life. My boss Courtney, introduced me a wonderful photo app called Incredibooth, where it takes your iPhone and makes it into a photo booth..right in your pocket. These four photo strips are my first attempt and with my best friend Abe.

Wouldn't they be really fun to print as well?
So my fellow iPhoners, download this app so you can even have more pictures of yourself.

What are some of your favorite iPhone apps?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm holding out! still not a part of the cool kids yet :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL "so you can have more pictures of yourself"
    so true. and so funny hahahahahah xD
    I realllllly love picfx, you can add nice bokeh and effects and textures to your pics :D

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete