Mar 8, 2013

Boston | Aquitaine


I felt like the classiest girl, born and raised in the city when I went to brunch at Aquitaine with my two best friends to start off our Boston weekend away! This corner restaurant was the perfect blend of exquisite, laid back and delicious. With a few cocktails and a bloody mary, we cozied up in our corner booth and had to stop ourselves from ordering everything on the menu. The forty minute wait was well worth it, service was phenomenal and I can only dream of this food until my next trip to Boston.

Brunch is officially my favorite meal, ever.

We ordered:
+ Salmon Benedict (add avocado)
+ Brioche French Toast
+ Aquitaine Burger

 
ALL PHOTOS (C) MELISSA VEGA

3 comments:

  1. Looks utterly delicious, Melissa! Looks like you had a fabulous weekend in Boston.
    Isabella
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That french TOAST, my gawd. I had some seriously good french toast the other day, and now I've been craving it all the time! Your photos are always completely lovely. Happy weekend!! :)

    p.s. I mentioned you in a post of mine-- check it out when you get the chance!

    http://www.laurenbrumfield.com/2013/03/vlog.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks so great!! I'm glad you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete