Feb 24, 2011

Boone Restaurant Log

As noted in my Bucket List, one of my goals before I graduate is to...
                           eat at every restaurant in Boone!

I've decided to make an actual list/log to record my status.
I've included some chain restaurants and I can gaurantee I've eat at all the fast food joints.
I have probably missed some so check in to see what I've added.

I'll bold where I've eaten and bold/color my favorites.

List of restaurants
  • Applebee's
  • Backyard Burgers
  • Bandana's
  • Beef O'Brady's
  • Black Cat
  • Boone Bagelry
  • Boone Drug (on King St.)
  • Boone Saloon
  • Cafe Portofino
  • Capone's
  • Casa Rustica
  • Cha Da Thai
  • Char
  • Chili's
  • China Buffet
  • Crave
  • Coyote Kitchen
  • Daniel Boone Inn
  • Dos Amigos
  • Flipside
  • Galileo's
  • Hilltop Diner
  • Hob Nob Cafe (formerly known as Tupelo's Cafe)
  • Hokkaido's
  • Hunan Chinese Restaurant
  • Joe's Italian Restaurant
  • Klondike Cafe
  • Los Arcoiris
  • Macado's
  • Makoto's
  • Melanie's
  • Mike's Inland Seafood
  • Mr. Original's
  • Mountain Bagels
  • Mountain House
  • Murphy's
  • Our Daily Bread
  • Panera Bread 
  •  Paolucci's 
  • Parthenon Cafe
  • Peddler Steakhouse ($$$$ - we'll see about this one...)
  • Pepper's
  • Proper 
  • Primo's (my current job)
  • Red Onion Cafe
  • Ruby Tuesday 
  • Sagebrush Steakhouse
  • Sunrise Grill
  • Trolley Stop
  • Troy's 105 Diner
  • Town Tavern
  • Tucker's Cafe
  • Vidalia
That's 30 complete and 22 more to go!

mv.


Ps. Sorry for the lack of updates. My life has consisted of two words: school and work, both interchangeable - school, work, &schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment