Feb 28, 2011

OSCARS.

Last night was the 83rd Annual Academy Awards!
I was slightly disappointed with James Franco & Anne Hathaway as hosts with Hathaway trying too hard and only two out of eight successful wardrobes, and Franco not trying at all. I still respect him for getting his doctorate though :] The beginning was phenomenal, but they just went downhill from there... 

Almost more media covered than then actual winners of The Oscars, are the best/worst dressed.
Since I am personally happy with the results of the winners, I'll be put two cents on the dresses.


Favorites.
At first, I didn't know how to feel about Mila Kunis' dress, however, the more I saw it, the more I loved it (on her). I don't think this dress is for me, but on her it looks fabulous.
I was expecting Natalie Portman to look phenomenal. Loved everything about her look and her speech.

Least Favorite.
I was so so so so dissapointed in Nicole Kidman's dress. I chose this as my least favorite ( even though there were some that came close) because usually I love her look! This was just....all wrong.

Is it me or were there not as much red carpet coverage or celebrities this year than most? I missed certain actors! Where was Leo? Where was Kate? Where was Ellen Page? Zoe? 

mv.

What did you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment