Sep 12, 2011

I have an obsession, and it's called Mumford & Sons.
I will probably write an obsessed series post on them in the near future.
Today I wanted to share a video series they have on YouTube called "Acoustic Bookshop Sessions" where they played an acoustic set at a bookshop in London called Treadwell's. Although their studio recordings are as epic as epic can get, acoustically you can really feel the raw talent they all possess.

I actually saw them in concert this past June in Asheville. Hands down, the best live show I have ever been to and I did not anticipate the headache I got trying to get my hands on their tickets! I thought Mumford & Sons was my little secret a while ago, but I can't help but be overwhelmed with happiness with their current success.

Enjoy the wonderful acoustic songs of Mumford & Sons. I assure you, you will hear more about them in future posts :]

So happy Monday everyone! Here's some music to start your week off right.





3 comments:

  1. i love Mumford & Sons! one question! Have you lived in Asheville or do you know much about the place? My friend wants to move to Asheville and wants to find out more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great music! Thanks for sharing! xoxo

    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love Mumford and Sons! But I've never seen these videos, these are great! They're probably on of my top three bands I want to see live before I die. (Well, that was morbid.)

    ReplyDelete