Nov 27, 2012

TUESDAY TUNES v.16 | FIREPLACE SONGS

TUES Nov. 27, 2012
 
Noisetrade is one of my favorite sources to find new indie artists, or those special live sessions with the well-known indie musicians. Since it is officially POST Thanksgiving, it is only appropriate we start playing the Christmas music! Noisetrade is always offering free music downloads so I am constantly checking out new artists...and you should too.

This week The Music Bed came out with a Holiday Sampler featuring artists such as Amy Stroup (featured here), Drew Holcomb, Katie Herzig and Matthew Mayfield to just name a few. I have listened to this sampler about five times all the way through already and I highly recommend it!

If you are looking for the not-so-typical Christmas music that doesn't include 90's Pop covers or "Santa Baby", here is a mix that gives you the perfect mix of holiday cheer without the side effects of a broken record. Who wouldn't want an indie Christmas?

To listen to the songs before downloading them, just click on the play button to your right and let the music speak for itself. If you like it enough, go ahead and download it for free :) I have been downloading music from Noisetrade for quite some time so I can promise you it is safe, completely legal and properly licensed.

Let the Christmas music season begin!
Do you have any favorite holiday music must-haves?
I would love to hear them and check them out!

Also, I am not sure how long they will be offering this free sampler, as The Music Bed offers several throughout the year, so be sure to download asap! The links may expire sooner than later and may not work in the future.

View other Tuesday Tunes posts here.

This post was not sponsored in any way by Noisetrade. I just consider them to be a great, reliable source for legal free music.

1 comment:

  1. Love this playlist, such a different spin on christmas! Makes me feel oh so warm inside. Thanks for sharing this lovely gem :)

    ReplyDelete