Feb 7, 2012

Tuesday Tunes v.7 | Wild Sweet Orange

 
Tuesday Tunes v.7 by melissa vega on Grooveshark

"Seeing and Believing" is currently the second most played song on my iTunes. It could be nostalgia that comes with this song, but it definitely strikes a chord with me. Maybe it's his voice...maybe it's their band name...maybe it's their lyrics, but something about this band gets me hooked and keeps me there. Unfortunately they broke up in 2010, but I continually listen to their EP and full length album, religiously.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

*linking up with Danielle at Tongue Tied in Awe
You can check out the past Tuesday Tunes posts here

7 comments:

  1. Ok, I am definitely gonna check this out!! I love getting new music recommendations <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, I LOVE this band! I've been needing some new music, so gracias for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great edition. Thanks for adding new music to my work rotation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! so cool! I love the photo.

    -carli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bummer they broke up. At least, we can still enjoy their music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. now following you!! Follow me back?!(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I love your blog, and would be so humbled if you took the time to check out mine. I'm just getting started and I would greatly appreciate the help in spreading the word too.
    I also have another blog that is slightly older and I post, now mostly original poetry or how my day was, or scenes/chapters from play's/books of my original work. I would appreciate your feedback on whether you my poetry/writing is any good.

    Book Review Blog:
    http://theperfectherald.blogspot.com/

    Personal/ Poetry Blog:
    http://annaaainafairytalee.blogspot.com/

    Fond Regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete