Jan 8, 2013

TUESDAY TUNES | COVERS




PLAYLIST
01. Fast Car - Boyce Avenue feat. Kina Grannis
02. Skinny Love - Birdy
03. The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot - Andrew Belle
04. I Can't Make You Love Me/ Nick of Time - Bon Iver
05. Wagon Wheel - Mumford & Sons
06. Yellow - Sara Bareilles
07. Don't Worry Baby - Jim Hanft
08. Addicted to Love - Florence & The Machine
09. Can't Help Falling in Love - Ingrid Michaelson
10. 1901 - Birdy
11. The Freshman - Jay Brannan
12. I Want to Hold Your Hand - T.V. Caprio
13. You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go - Miley Cyrus
14. Free Falling - John Mayer
15. Imagine - Jack Johnson
16. Grow Old With Me - The Postal Service
17. Make You Feel My Love - Adele
18. Landslide - Dixie Chicks
19. What Makes You Beautiful - Boyce Avenue

Here is a collection of my favorite covers. Part two will come soon.
What are some of your favorite covers? I'd love to hear!

Listen on 8tracks
Album photo + design (c) Melissa Vega

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to give it a listen, so many of my favourites on there! Kina grannis' recent cover of 'home' by phillip phillips is just beautiful. I had been listening to the song a lot, and came across her cover by chance! It's always lovely to stumble across covers by your favourite artists to a song you heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessing over this list!! Adore covers :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete