Jun 10, 2011

OBSESSED 003: TOM'S EYEWEAR

Yes!
Tom's shoes have expanded into eyewear, with of course, the One for One Movement in mind.
Now a new pair of shades can give sight. Literally.
For less than a pair of designer shades.

Check it out at: http://www.toms.com/eyewear/




If i wasn't trying to visit every crevass in the world right now, I would buy a pair.
It is definitely on the list.
If you have some money saved up and you were thinking about those RayBans...
forget about it! Buy Toms!

As for my personal update: My internships are really well. I can't stress how blessed I feel for these opportunities. The past few days have been nothing short of wonderful. Got to see one of my favorite bands (Mumford & Sons) with a handful of my favorite people. I will definitely update and expand on that later when I don't have 46,754 things to do on my to-do list. Oops. That's what happens when I disappear from the work place for two days.

Things are good.
And they just keep getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment