Jun 26, 2011

Vega-Dale Wedding


On June 18, 2011, my Aunt Tess married Michael Dale and we welcomed him to our family with open arms. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, from the perfect weather to the love felt all around. The ceremony and reception were held at the Litchfield Country Club, located at Pawley's Island, S.C., near Myrtle Beach. It was great being reunited with most of my family members and witnessing the celebration of commitment shown between two people. After the ceremony, we danced the night away (literally). My family definitely knows how to break it down :]


This wedding was even more special because my Aunt gave me a chance to be even more a part of it by making me "Assistant Wedding Coordinator." Sure, it came with stress, but it definitely gave me an inside look on the planning and implementing of weddings and event planning. I was running around with my head cut off until about 20 minutes before the ceremony without realizing I actually needed my hair done and make-up, but all went well in the end and I even got to practice some photography skills :)


Here are just a few snapshots of the wedding.
I have about 300 more photos, but even those pictures just don't give the wedding justice!


I will explain more about my "southern" adventures in more detail later on.
It's been crazy, busy, fun and expensive (yikes!) but priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment