Jun 1, 2011

With bangs and a bow

bows, bows, bows.
What can I say? I'm obsessed!
I've recently bought this lavender bow from Benny Peacock on Etsy. Considering I've recently decided to quit my part-time job to focus on my internships, I need to step away from the paypal account linked to etsy...seriously. I had good intentions for this bow though. Hopefully (if it goes well with my outfit), I will wear it for my Aunt's wedding coming up in a couple of weeks!

Aside from bows, things have been going really well!
My internships have been such a great experience thus far. Just on the first day I was able to write two press releases for the Summer Dance Series and Appalachian's Actors Series. (I've linked the stories!) They are short, simple press releases but I can't believe they've been published on the web! Other than that, I've been able to work with everyone in the department shadowing photo shoots, editing/proofing, writing and doing what public relations people do. I'm excited for the weeks to come! I recently went home for a couple days and nothing can explain the feeling of being home. There is just so much love.

Since I won't be waiting tables anymore (at least this summer) I need to find some creative ways of saving money in order for all these plans for the upcoming year can happen! Any ideas? I'll just eat ramen...but that still doesn't leave enough money for my plans! I'm not too worried. What's the point of making money when you can't even spend it?

I have much to look forward to this summer, and hopefully I can do it all within a budget!
COUNTDOWN!

7 days til Mumford and Sons (and Asheville)
17 days til my Aunt's wedding
20 days til my roadtrip to FL with my cousin (this includes Harry Potter world and adventures!)
37 days til MusicFest 'N Sugar Grove music festival
43 days til Harry Potter!
69 days til the Philippines
93 days til my 21st birthday

Hopefully in between those days I can get my life back to being organized and leave time for the things that I love doing - friends, family, travel, art and some r&r.

I vow to not take this long for another blog post.

Oh, did I mention I cut my bangs?

No comments:

Post a Comment