Jun 14, 2011

OBSESSED 004: SCENTS

Ah, my favorite scents!

Did you know?
  • Our sense of smell is the first to develop of all our sense? Even before we are born, our sense of smell is fully developed & functioning.
  • Tests show a 40% improvement in our mood when exposed to a pleasant fragrance?
  • A woman's sense of smell is keener than a man's.
  • Scent is the closest sense linked to memory.
 Above I have made a compilation of most of my favorite scents! There are a few that I'm missing, but other than that, these are my absolute favorite. I do believe that scents can alter my mood. I love smelling good, I love when things smell good and I love when other people smell good. Here are the names of the scents I enjoy:

1. Moschino's I love love (my "signature" scent)
2. Herbal Essence body envy (passionflower sunrise & pearl)
3. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Collection: Eucalyptus Mint
(I literally have the shampoo, condition, body wash, hand soap, candle, room spray and pillow mist.)
4. Dove Go Fresh Energizing Body Mist (grapefruit & lemongrass)
5. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (love it!)
6. Gap's Dream
7. Bath & Body Work's Midnight Pomegranate (a good winter scent)
8. The Body Shop's Satsuma!

Smell ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment