Apr 3, 2013

recent work: one of five blog design

I had the opportunity of working with the lovely Lauren, the blogger behind One Of Five. She was looking for a new blog design to match the changes she has made on and offline. I couldn't have been more honored she asked me to be a part of it! Lauren blogs about the beautiful things in her everyday life. She is also going to Bath, England this summer so you want to definitely follow her along for the ride.

Our design inspirations included using the colors oatmeal + black with a pretty, sophisticated and easy to navigate blog design. We of course used Pinterest to collect our creative thoughts.

As I put together the rest of my blog design online portfolio, you can email me at m.ashleyvega(at)gmail(dot)com for all design inquiries! I am officially taking new clients!

22 comments:

  1. I love how clean the page looks while still being really fresh & new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I replied via email, but thank you so much for your kind words! :D

      Delete
  2. This looks awesome! I can't wait to see the rest of your portfolio. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alison!! Hopefully I will have it organized soon enough!

      Delete
  3. I think it looks great, keep it up! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design! I am heading over to check out her blog :)

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess! You definitely should. She is a great blogger and blogging friend :)

      Delete
  5. This is so lovely! I really enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kory! I have checked out your designs as well and love them! We should collab somehow ;)

      Delete
    2. I would totally be up to that! Shoot me an email sometime and we can chat! :)

      Delete
  6. girl you rocked this! lauren is so cute & the new design is faaaabulous.
    high five to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Your designs are amazing.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yay, how wonderful. You're awesome Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D most ESPECIALLY thank you to you Lauren! So glad you love your new blog design :D

      Delete
  9. I knew you had talents but wow this is amazing Melissa. So crisp and clean. I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie!!
      You always know how to brighten up my day :)

      Delete
  10. EE! Beautiful work, can't wait to see what else you come up with in your future design ventures :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete