Apr 4, 2013

rock & shop market: this saturday


"The Rock & Shop Market is a hip shopping event that features over 75 juried emerging artisans & makers from the Southeast and beyond. These artisans sell their wares alongside bands, djs and food trucks. The market, started in 2004, attracts thousands of shoppers per event, and was the first event of its kind in the Triangle area."

It is as if all my three favorite things are coming together on the best day of the week... Saturday! I try my best to support local artisans, eat at food trucks and be around live music so Rock & Shop is pretty much my version of heaven. If you are in the area, I urge you to go to this event! This is my first year going, but just from all the photos, word of mouth and its mission, I know that this is one event I surely do not want to miss! This Saturday head on over to the Durham Armory... you know where to find me.

Here is a little glimpse of some artisans that be there.
Do you remember my interview with Hannah of Another Feather? She will be there, too!



Be sure the check out their Facebook Event for all the updates and Facebook page.
Hope to see you all there! I will of course be taking photos of the event + blogging about it, I can catch you up if you have to miss it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment