Apr 29, 2013

Shift In The Right Direction

There is something calming and chaotic about the sea. Its immense 
and vast character terrorizes me with its mystery. What lies beneath the sea? 

But the true question always surfaces -
What lies ahead of me?

Even with the sea's restlessness, it remedies my unquiet mind.
The sea, like the future is a beautiful, beautiful thing.

++

This week I needed some healing.
I needed to re-evaluate, find clarity, surround myself with people who believe in me
and see the opportunity of one massive door closing.
It is a new beginning, not an ending.

After this hiatus, I feel a lot better about the shift in direction my life is taking me.
I will never have all the right answers or make all the "right" decisions but that is not what life is
composed off. Life is not a carefully calculated series of perfect events right after one another.
You must make mistakes, struggle, feel lost, question everything and be spontaneous.

The only mistakes you make are the ones you don't learn from.

Here is to the beauty within all the chaos.

4 comments:

  1. so, so true. even unexpected shifts can be hidden blessings, and moments of being lost provide you with new solutions. love love love this, girl.

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right Kristyn!
      I love that. "Unexpected shifts can be hidden blessings"

      :)

      Delete
  2. Love this post! We don't necessarily know what's ahead, but that's okay. So I guess here's to life, full of things we never anticipated but they are good things all the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your attitude Jovita!
      Thanks for the encouragement :)

      Delete