Mar 22, 2012

Please excuse my dear hiatus

My dearest friends & readers,

Please excuse my hiatus until the next Tuesday Tunes.
I will out of town this weekend and planning my best friend's bridal shower! School has definitely kept me busy these last few weeks and before I tend to the blog, I need to tend to my studies! Hope you understand :) I definitely have a lot of posts in mind for the upcoming weeks, if I could just sit long enough to write them! Trust me, I would love to just blog and read all of yours all day.

Very soon this blog is going to have somewhat of a major makeover. (Details to come soon-ish!) I've thought a lot more about branding myself in the blogging world and think I came up with something that encompasses me as an individual and as a blogger. Hopefully I'll have time to fully work on everything. Hope you'll be patient with me along the way :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead! The weather is looking nice over here in the mountains of the Appalachia. [Hopefully] no more snow storms ahead...some times Boone weather can be crazy like that. I already want to pack up all my wool sweaters and wear my sandals + chacos every day.

Also, one of the big campaigns that I am working on for my senior classes is a collaboration between Appalachian Industrial Design Students and Perennial Wood. If you all could be a doll and support our Facebook page, Twitter and blog, that would be fantastic! We've been working hard to promote all our social media (we launched earlier this morning!) and would appreciate your support!

Take care.
Love and other four letter words,

Melissa

*Photo by Melissa Vega.
It was taken on a beautiful spring day in front of my friends apartment in Boone. We had a picnic filled with hummus, potato salad and sun chips. Then we went on a mini hike and met a beautiful butterfly who modeled for us. See the post of the picnic here.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything. Looking forward to your return and your blog makeover :)
    Sarah
    www.comingunstitched.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you. I've taken a bit of a (much needed) hiatus too. Good luck with your studies and the whole rebranding process. I can't wait to see what you have come up with! Have fun this weekend as well. I just had my bridal shower a couple weeks ago, and it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on a hiatus as well! It's just that time of year where everything is piling up on top of the other. Also, good luck with the campaign :) Social media kick-offs can be tough at first, but it looks like you guys are doing so great already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! have a great weekend!! great dandelion photo!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute gif :) Sounds like an exciting time, good luck with everything school and otherwise, can't wait to have ya back to regular blogging :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fun! glad to hear you are back in full blogging! can't wait to see the changes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss you! Sounds like you've got some pretty swell ideas in the making and I can't wait to see what they're all about :) Have fun!

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete